Answered

Seeking Tips for Crafting Effective Help Center Articles

• 30 October 2023
  • 2 replies

Hello Intercom Community,

My Self Kathleen Hemsworth I hope you're all doing well. I'm currently working on enhancing our Help Center's articles to provide the best possible support to our users. I'd like to tap into the collective wisdom of this community and gather some insights and tips on creating effective help center articles.

Here are a few questions to get the discussion started:

1. What are the key elements of an effective help center article? What makes an article truly stand out?
  2. How do you organize your articles to make them user-friendly and easy to navigate?
  3. Are there any best practices for writing and formatting help center content that you've found particularly successful?
icon

Best answer by Larissa Alberti 31 October 2023, 16:02

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

Hey @blogzymedia 👋

Larissa here from Intercom Support.

We have created an article with some best practices when writing articles. You can check it here.

Adding @Milan @Kevin Bendixen @Nathan Sudds in case they have other tips as well.  

I’d recommend reading Smart Brevity. You can see how they write their articles on Axios.com. 

If you’re looking for was to manage you article updates, monitoring your docs to keep things up to date, etc., Docsfresh would be a helpful Intercom app.