Answered

I want to publicly display few customer conversations on my website

• 26 December 2023
  • 2 replies

Is it possible to share positive conversations we have had with our customers on our website? It is hard to get reviews in our niche - so we would like to share and highlight certain customer converstations on our website. Is it possible?

icon

Best answer by Shauna 27 December 2023, 11:02

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

Hey @arjun_builds 👋🏼  Shauna here from Support! 

We don’t have any specific feature or app that would share ‘positive interactions’ with customers from conversation in Intercom on your website. This would be a feature request - I can flag this with our Product team for you 🚀

Please provide any feedback or share any context you may have in regards to your use case here - I will pass this along to the team for you! 

Userlevel 5
Badge +4

@arjun_builds  I’d recommend checking out Testimonial.to they have a great tool to show testimonials and reviews, you can use their Chrome extension to capture text reviews from various sites in bulk as well to show them on your site -- it might work with Intercom conversations as well to capture the text excerpt and post it to the Wall of Love. 

Just a note to be sure to get permission from your customer if you are planning to share something from a conversation but I think that’s a great idea!  

The other thing that could be helpful is to intentionally start asking for testimonials, this app helps with that as well because you can send the link to your testimonial submission page and ask them to share easily -- if a good conversation happens in the chat support, maybe train your team to ask for the testimonial.  Something simple like, “wow that’s amazing to hear your feedback, if you have a few minutes it’s so helpful to others who need what we offer if you could share a testimonial with us, you can even just share what you shared with us in chat at this link! It only takes a minute!”

If they decline, you could maybe have them ask for permission right in the thread to post it on their behalf. 

Hope this helps!  It would be great if there was something built into Intercom, maybe Testimonial should build an integration.