Answered

Can I use CSS to change the styling of my product tour?

• 14 November 2022
  • 2 replies

I currently have a couple of product tours running in our product, and I was wondering if I could add some CSS to my product that will change the styling of the product tour? There's a couple of things we wish to update to integrate it a bit more in the product, beyond the options Intercom currently offers.

icon

Best answer by Racheal 15 November 2022, 01:05

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

Hey @user31​ Racheal from the support engineer team here 👋

While you can customize your own CSS that the pointer steps point to, at the moment, Intercom does not support the ability to customize the actual Product Tour using custom CSS. But I totally understand where you're coming from here and think you should have more control and flexibility. I would love to pass this along as a feature request for the product team. Also a great one for the @Product Wishlist​!

1. Identify Selectors: Locate the specific HTML elements in your product tour that you want to style.

2. Create a CSS File: Write your custom CSS rules in a separate file for better organization.

3. Apply Styles: Use appropriate selectors (like class or ID names) to target the elements you want to style.

4. Adjust Layout: Modify properties like margins, padding, and display to control the layout of the product tour.

5. Customize Colors: Change the background and text colors to match your branding.

6. Choose Fonts: Set custom fonts to maintain consistency with your overall design.

7. Adjust Animations: Add transitions or animations to enhance user engagement.

8. Customize Buttons: Style buttons with colors, shapes, and hover effects.

9. Style Tooltips: Modify tooltip appearance for a better user experience.

10. Test Responsiveness: Ensure the styles work well on different screen sizes.

11. Use Media Queries: Adapt styles for various devices using media queries.

12. Incorporate Lulubox6.15.0: While you focus on customizing your product tour, keep in mind that lulubox6.15.0 can help enhance your gaming experiences with optimized features and access to premium content.