Answered

My designed product tour is not loading

• 14 March 2024
  • 1 reply

Hi support,

I’m having a problem with my product tour, i design it and i can see it in the preview working fine but when i check it on the site i cannot find anyhting no matter what i do, the tour does not appear !

By the way, i’m using an angular application, i installed intercom in my app and i’m calling its service.
Inside the app component ngOnInit i call the boot method and i pass my intercom user ID
    this.intercom.boot({

app_id: this.APP_ID

});

On the live production, i can see the messenger and i can interact with my help desk in my intercom account.
I’ve created a product tour and it should appear when i login and i set the time for it to appear as “last seen” and i configured everything else but it still does not appear when i login and even when i wait for an amout of time nothing happens.

Could someone help me !!!

icon

Best answer by aykut.aydin 21 March 2024, 01:20

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 2
Badge +3

Hey @El Hlioui Rabii 

If you are seeing the Messenger on your site but still not seeing the Product Tour, there could be 2 potential reasons behind it:

1- You are not matching the audience rules of your Product Tour. 

2- Or the CSS selector of the first pointer step is not present on the page. See here for more information on this one and how you can fix it.

In any of the above cases, you won’t be able to see the tour, as it will not trigger. Could you please check this and let me know how it goes? If the issue persists, we will need to open a support conversation for you as our team will need to check your tour and your test user on our end.