Product Tour Does not Loaded on Axure Cloud Server as plugin, but Intercom Messenger do successfully installed

• 18 December 2023
  • 1 reply

Hi all, 

I have installed successfully Intercom Messenger as Plugin on Axure Cloud Server workspace.

Most of the function from Intercom work perfectly ie: checklist,tasks, messages 

But just [product tour] does not load , and after I selected the destination pages, nothing happened.

I have attached a few error print screen I have found in “developed mode - console”

Can any expert can give me a hand please? I have trying to solve this issue with Intercom and Axure both support team for more than a week, but still don’t have clue on solution

I will be much thankful to hear any suggestion. 

Thank you so much 

Really appreciated from your help.

It does not load, but Intercom Messenger do succesfully installed on the webpage

product tour destinated URL page, but cannot loadup error

I suspest is due to this error, but have no idea on how to fix it

bernice 3 months ago

Hey @Howard Chan! Bernice here from the Support Engineering team at Intercom🔧

Given the nature of this query and that we’ll likely need some further details here, I’m going to pass this over to the team as a Conversation to take further action on this issue for you. 

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

Hey @Howard Chan! Bernice here from the Support Engineering team at Intercom🔧

Given the nature of this query and that we’ll likely need some further details here, I’m going to pass this over to the team as a Conversation to take further action on this issue for you.