Answered

The 'insert image' option is not working for product tours

• 20 October 2023
  • 3 replies

When using the ‘Insert image’ option into the ‘welcome’ product tour step and then selecting an image locally into the step, no image shows, only paragraph blank space. I’m trying to upload images/giffs into the product tour so users can see the interaction I’m highlighting. 

Why is not working as it should be and can someone please advise me on a resolution?

Thanks!

icon

Best answer by Jacob Cox 23 October 2023, 00:32

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

Hi @Kate Brooks !

You should be able to insert an image by clicking on the ‘+’ icon choosing the ‘Insert image’ option and selecting an image from your folder.

You should be able to add jpeg, png, and gif files. Are you using one of those file types?

Hi @Jacob Cox - I am also trying to insert an image into a Product Tour and it’s not working. I’ve tried png and gif. I also see a blank paragraph space.

Thanks!

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

Hi @Copper Product 

Can you walk me through how you’re going about trying to add the image? If you can send me screenshots of what you’re seeing along the way that could be helpful.

If you could also open up your Developer’s Console in your browser (option-command-i when using Chrome on a mac) while you’re attempting to add that image. This will help to see if any error messages pop up when you try to do that.

Let me know what you see!