Answered

What is the limit on the number of segments Intercom will allow me to filter for? I've had the platform error out on me when creating some complex user groups when filtering for a variety of segments/qualifiers and attributes.

• 17 July 2020
  • 6 replies

What is the limit on the number of segments Intercom will allow me to filter for?
I've had the platform error out on me when creating some complex user groups when filtering for a variety of segments/qualifiers and attributes.
icon

Best answer by Eric Fitz 31 July 2020, 15:56

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 1

Hey @vivian​ - just so I'm super clear on this, do you mean that you're nesting segments (i.e. your segments include rules like Segment Is)? Do you have any screenshots of the error you're getting?

I'll try to replicate and send over a screenshot later today.

Userlevel 1

Hey @vivian​, did you get sorted here?

@eric f11​ I can't seem to replicate the error.😕 I believe it might have been related to "nesting" segments, ie trying to save a segment using multiple segments.

Userlevel 1

@vivian​ ugh, that tricksy error's gone ahide! If it does crop up again, let me know. I think you're on the money with nesting, though - that can sometimes cause funky behaviour, particularly if you Inception it (i.e. go down several layers with the nesting).

inception

Thanks @eric f11​ !