Answered

ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED error message in console

• 10 August 2020
  • 8 replies

Hi team,

I tried to add Intercom to our single page web application with the instruction but got

ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED in the console.

I searched in Help Center but not found the same issue.

How can I resolve the issue?

icon

Best answer by Eric Fitz 1 September 2020, 11:17

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 1

Hey there @nikolai​, could you share with me your website where you've tried to install the Intercom Messenger?

Screen Shot 2020-08-30 at 21.14.47@eric f11​  Hi Eric, I have the same issue and it appear on the intercom.com home page as well.

Userlevel 1

Hey @support t11​, what functionality of the Intercom Messenger isn't working as expected for you here? Or is it just that you're seeing this console error message and wondering what it's referring to?

Hi @eric f11​ . The Intercom Messenger didn't show at all. That's why I have to open the console to see if there is any problem and I see the console error message like that. I checked on a few site which has Intercom chat but it doesn't show as well.

Userlevel 1

What plan are you currently on i.e. which of our products do you have on your subscription?

I'm testing Intercom messenger and trying to see it in action in your home page: intercom.com but I couldn't open the Messenger. Please take a look at screenshot below. It's not on my site or it's not related to my subscription but it's on your home page itself.

Screen Shot 2020-08-31 at 23.19.12

Please see my comment below @eric f11​ 

Userlevel 1

Hey @support t11​, the initial question from @nikolai​ was related to their own installation of the Intercom Messenger.

As your question is related to something different (i.e. why can you not see the Messenger on www.intercom.com), can I ask you to ask a new question about this, and I will reply to you there?