Answered

Can I export tagged conversations?

Badge +1

Hi,

Is there a way to export all the tagged conversations?

I wish to get a spreadsheet with the message that was tagged, so I need to check the content sent itself.

Thanks in advance

icon

Best answer by Eric Fitz 20 August 2020, 16:22

View original

10 replies

Userlevel 1

Hey @user682​! Right now, it's not possible to export conversation parts via the reporting UI - it's only possible to export conversation stats.

If you want to export conversation parts by tag, the best solution is to do this through our API.

You can make a call to our API to return all conversations with a specific tag_ID.

Badge +1

Sad to hear that, I was tagging a lot of feature requests to study them latter.

Thanks for the reply anyways, will find a way of getting what I want

Userlevel 1

The other thing you can do is create an Inbox view of all conversations containing a particular tag. Although you cannot export this data, it will allow you to easily view all conversations with a particular tag within Inbox.

Badge +1

It's an idea, thanks for the alternative

Userlevel 1

No problem. Views are a very new feature, so I'd love to hear if they are useful for you!

Hi Ismael, we built a simple Intercom app to help you export your Intercom conversation transcripts (including tags) for analysis in Excel or BI software. Feel free to check it out here and let me know if you need any help analyzing your feature requests.

Badge +1

Thanks,

We got it in another way

If you don't mind me asking, what did you end up doing as a solution here. I am also interested in exporting our tagged conversations to get a spreadsheet with the message that was tagged. Thanks!

Badge +1

I went one by one, took me some long hours but got it all.

Now I keep my spreadsheet updated and also tagging all the conversations...

There is no need to manually analyze conversations in a spreadsheet. You can use an Intercom add-on like Prodsight to automatically tag conversations by topic and sentiment and get real-time insights.