Answered

How can I find the article that the Messenger directs me to? The pics in Messenger are too small for humans to read.

• 2 September 2020
  • 4 replies

I'd be okay with reading through a response in the Messenger window, but I can't click on photos to expand them...and, thus, they are pointless as an aid to understanding. Thanks

icon

Best answer by Beth 4 September 2020, 00:50

View original

4 replies

Badge +1

I also wish there was a way to open up the article in a pop-up modal without leaving the page.

Hi Boorayin,

You should be able to click on the image visible in the Messenger and magnifying it. For example, when I hover over an image in the Messenger, the magnifying glass appears and I can click to expand to view. Can you tell me what browser you're using when viewing the Messenger?

Thanks for this suggestion, Kevin! I'll definitely pass this on to our team as I think it's a great idea 😀

I'm primarily a Firefox user and flicked through a couple of chats really quickly to find some instances where I wished it'd expand, but I'm not finding any at the moment. I swear there have been instances where I wasn't able to expand the picture, though! Maybe Kevin can jump in to back me up? :)