Answered

Hi, When uploading a csv file with the clients I want to reach it only sends one email to the first member of a joint account? Is there a way of sending it to both members? I am specifying both user IDs and emails addresses in the csv file

• 8 September 2020
  • 3 replies

Hi, When uploading a csv file with the clients I want to reach it only sends one email to the first member of a joint account? Is there a way of sending it to both members? I am specifying both user IDs and emails addresses in the csv file
icon

Best answer by Eric Fitz 9 September 2020, 12:21

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 1

Hey @tom a11​, I'm not quite sure what you mean by a "joint account", could you give me an example of this?

Hi @eric f11​ , We have joint accounts which have two separate members. They will have the same User ID but different email addresses.

When I upload a csv file to target select customers, it only sends it to one of the members (the first one listed on the account). I am selecting email addresses and User IDs when uploading the file. Is there a way where it could go to both members on the same account with the same User ID?

Thanks

Tom

Userlevel 1

Intercom uses user_ID as a unique identifier, so you won't be able to upload two user profiles with the same user_ID - they'll be merged into one user profile with one email address. You'll need to use a different identifier to show that both of these user profiles are joint accounts.