Answered

Why is my Custom Domain setup for my Intercom Help Center not working?

• 13 September 2020
  • 4 replies

Custom Domain setup doesnt work, My domain is transferring to cutomer.intercom.help using cloudfront but intercom is not able to resolve to the article.

icon

Best answer by Roy 13 September 2020, 16:49

View original

4 replies

Badge

Hey @manoj r11​ , Hope you are having a great Sunday. 

To use a custom domain, you should create a CNAME record and point the domain to custom.intercom.help

Make sure that you entered your domain name in settings:

custom

If there still will be a problem, please share your help center URL and I will check.

Hi @roy s11​ 

Here is the custom domain : help.qwary.com

i have followed this document for aws route53 and cloudfront but it doesnt work.

https://developers.intercom.com/installing-intercom/docs/set-up-your-custom-domain/p>

Badge

Thanks for sharing the domain URL, I look at this and record "help.qwary.com" does not exist.

You should double-check your settings or Try another tutorial. If this doesn't help directly contact AWS support.

Hope this helps.

At some point, setting the forwarding for cookies and query strings on Cloudfront became a legacy function, so for anyone looking for it as of this writing, in the Cache and origin request settings section you should set that to "Use legacy cache settings" in order to change those forwarding settings.