Answered

Why has my workspace stopped tracking users & leads?

• 15 September 2020
  • 7 replies

I can't get update about my contacts actions or new users: Suddenly 24 hrs ago, I started not to receive any updates on my contacts dashboard about my users , either new users or last see users and others. I see only the users before 15 sept. I am on a free plan. is there something I am missing here ?

icon

Best answer by Roy 4 May 2021, 09:54

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 1

Hey @moatz​, have you checked with your dev team to see if your Intercom script to track users and leads is still functioning as expected on your site?

we didn't deploy any changes in production in the last couple of weeks. unless intercom made any changes in the code . that should be kept working normally

Userlevel 1

Could you share with me a link to a page where you have Intercom's tracking script installed?

We have the same issue now. Has this been resolved?

We are seeing the same issue, if that helps at all. You can see our page at 42layers.io

Eric, We are running into this issue too. Super frustrating and impossible to get hold of support to debug the issue.

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hello @naresh​ , @theodore​ ,

Please, provide a bit more information and I will try to help.

>You can see our page at 42layers.io

The Intercom code is not installed on this website. Please, contact to your developer team to fix this issue.

Looking forward.