Answered

Why is my workspace under review?

• 9 October 2020
  • 5 replies

I get the message "Email can't be sent right now as your workspace is being reviewed. We've emailed your workspace admin with more details." No email from Intercom and chat is unresponsive. What do I do?

This is very frustrating, as we've just moved our emails to Intercom, and are now having to move it back to Salesforce.

icon

Best answer by Eric Fitz 9 October 2020, 16:16

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 1

Hey @erik e​, your workspace was being reviewed for email sending. You can read more about this process here.

Looks like your review was approved at 11.46am, so you're good to go for email sending now 🙌

I'm checking in with our trust and safety team about the notification process here 👍

I'm also going to close out the conversation you have open with our Support team in favour of responding to you here, so that others in the community can learn from this, too!

Thanks Eric!

Userlevel 1

To close the loop here - once an email review is complete, we notify your billing contact and up to four other teammates on your workspace by email. Did anyone among your team receive this notification? I can see that a few notifications were sent successfully!

Please help us review, i embed script and verified DKIM already

Userlevel 1

Hey @user27​, our Support team will reply to you as soon as they can to help you verify your workspace's email sending. Wait times for our Support team are longer than normal at present, but rest assured, they will respond to you once they can.