Answered

How can I import Company tags?

• 12 October 2020
  • 5 replies

Sometimes I need to tag hundreds of companies with the same tag e.g. "Integrated Company". I can't find a convenient way to do that in bulk all at once. Any suggestions?

icon

Best answer by Roy 13 October 2020, 03:48

View original

5 replies

Badge

Hello @ashley f​ ,

It's easy to apply tags in Bulk, just apply a filter to your companies and then click "Tag" (Without any selection).

Apply Filter 

@roy s11​ Thanks for helping me out. Sorry I wasn't more clear. In this case I am using tags as a filtering mechanism, so the filter doesn't exist if that makes sense (until I apply the tag!). For example, I have no way to filter for "Integrated Company" and then apply a tag.

Badge

Hi @ashley f​ , I don't fully get your point. 

Is there any filter show "Integrated company"? 

If not:

1) You can tag them via API;

2) Create and send custom user attribute;

3) Selec manually from the list and Tag;

BTW: What this tag "Integrated company" means?

@roy s11​ Thanks--yes, ideally these would be tagged via API, but we haven't built that yet. I know I can select manually from the list and tag. In the meantime, what I really wish I could do is just upload a simple CSV file of Company Names and apply a tag like you can with Users. I don't see that capability available, though 😞

Badge

@ashley f​ , If you already have a list of companies, you can simply run an API request to tag them. 

About the upload CSV file and update company data, you can request this at @Product Wishlist​ Group.