Answered

Why is there such a big difference in my median first reply time when I export my reports?

• 13 October 2020
  • 2 replies

Hello! Currently I am exporting data from the "exports" tab under "customer support", by team participated.

One thing I have noticed in pulling this data is that the med first reply time in aggregate varies vastly from the med first reply time per team participated in aggregate that is displayed in the UI under the "responsiveness" tab under "customer support".

For instance, I am pulling a med response time for a count of 109 conversations for Medicare-Tier 2 from the export for 10/12 and it shows 1:01 minutes.

However, within the "responsiveness" tab it shows 19 minutes for Medicare-T2 med first reply time and 106 conversations.

Can you help me understand why this is so different?

icon

Best answer by Lisa B11 20 October 2020, 15:36

View original

2 replies

This is my full question: Hello! Currently I am exporting data from the "exports" tab under "customer support", by team participated. One thing I have noticed in pulling this data is that the med first reply time in aggregate varies vastly from the med first reply time per team participated in aggregate that is displayed in the UI under the "responsiveness" tab under "customer support". For instance, I am pulling a med response time for a count of 109 conversations for Medicare-Tier 2 from the export for 10/12 and it shows 1:01 minutes. However, within the "responsiveness" tab it shows 19 minutes for Medicare-T2 med first reply time and 106 conversations. Can you help me understand why this is so different?

Hey @belle​ 👋

Would you mind sending us a message through the Messenger over at www.intercom.com and we can take a further detailed look into this reporting for you?