Answered

Mobile carousel - how to show it again to a user who has completed the carousel journey

• 16 October 2020
  • 4 replies

I have set live a mobile carousel as an education screen for a section of my app.

When a user clicks on the screen, they are shown an overview of the screen and what they need to do to make the most of it (its a finance app so this includes linking an account)

Currently the carousel plays when a user first clicks to the screen but when they have 'completed' the carousel it doesnt show again (even if they still match the rules).

I want to show this carousel to all users who haven't completed the goal (link an account) regardless of whether they have completed it before.

Any tips?

icon

Best answer by Roy 22 October 2020, 12:13

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hello @paddy​ ,

Currently, mobile carousels will send only each matching user at once.

I'm suggesting use Intercom Series to continuously send users a mobile carousel until they reach the goal. 

(You can also tag users, who reach the goal or set-up exit rules). 

Hope this helps.

@roy s11​ can you expand on this a bit?

I have set up a super basic series - if user is on the home screen then show chat 'How can I help?' but it still only plays to users once then when they have completed the chat it doesn't show again (I know its probably v basic but couldn't find info in the support)

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi @paddy​ ,

This is actually a workaround, continuously remind users link account - via Product carousels.

Product carousels 

Thanks @roy s11​