Answered

Reply with Article isn't showing up on iOS app.

• 22 October 2020
  • 8 replies

Reply with Article isn't showing up on iOS app. This page (https://www.intercom.com/help/en/articles/447-respond-to-users-and-visitors-on-the-go) shows it as an icon in the bottom of the chat window but it's not showing up in my app even though I've enabled the feature and it's showing up in the web chat.

icon

Best answer by Mohamed Elbadwihi 23 October 2020, 00:00

View original

8 replies

Badge +1

That's interesting -- have you tried force quitting the app and starting it again? I'd also log out and in, and check the app settings to make sure I'm on the right workspace. If it still doesn't show up, then I'd probably take it up with Intercom support :)

Yeah, no dice. And it's too bad that Intercom's support staff's reply time has been ~8 days for me lately. :(

Badge +1

It's odd that it's not showing up for you. Can you perhaps share a screenshot here? Maybe someone else can help.

Same conversation in iOS and web.

iOSIMG_1028 

WebScreen Shot 2020-10-22 at 4.35.15 PM

Badge +1

Sorry, I'm stumped. I can only suggest that you update/reinstall/restart the app, but you seem to have tried all of those options. Someone else may be able to assist here.

Userlevel 1

Hey @nic j11​, are you running the latest version of our Conversations app?

An Intercom support agent finally circled back and acknowledged that this is a known issue.

Badge +1

Great to know! Hopefully it gets sorted out for you soon :)