Answered

Has anyone had issues with creating a new Typeform block?

• 30 October 2020
  • 9 replies

Badge +1

Has anyone had issues with Typeform? Whenever I clicked Create new block, nothing is happening. I've tried on all browsers, uninstalled/reinstalled etc. but nothing is working. It is so frustrating, please help!

icon

Best answer by Roy 2 November 2020, 01:32

View original

9 replies

Hey @jessica w11​ 👋

I did quick search and I'm not seeing anything on my side. Maybe someone else may have so thanks for sharing here with the rest of the community. That being said, Typeform does offer Support here: https://help.typeform.com/hc/en-us.I'd suggest reaching out there, as well, to see if anyone has reported.

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi @jessica w11​ ,

I tested Typeform integration, it's working fine. 

Just clear your browser cache or try to install it on Incognito mode.

Badge +1

Hi both, thanks for replying! I have tried both of those things and it still isn't working. Typeform are also mystified. I think I'm on the verge of just giving up 😭

Userlevel 1
Badge

@jessica w11​ , Where you exactly trying to add Typeform? In saved replies or in outbound chat?

Have you tried to use any other Typeform account?

Badge +1

I've created a new post and I'm trying to add the Typeform in there. We have a standard company account so that is the one I've been using. It just greys out and won't load whenever we click "Create a new block"

Userlevel 1
Badge

@jessica w11​ , Have you tried to create a new block from the Conversation tab and then select existing for Posts?

1. Go to any conversation, reply -> App - > Typeform -> Create a new block:

Conversation2. Fill this form and create a new block

3. Then go to post creation and link this block - Use an existing block

Badge +1

I hadn't realised you could do that! But no, it's still doing the same thing as before. Have you ever had this issue before? If it's completely unheard of it makes me think it's something on my side but I can't think what that I haven't tried.

Userlevel 1
Badge

@jessica w11​ 

Please, try with a different Typeform account, just to clarify that it's not related to an account. 

The best way will be to contact App owner directly, but as I mention it's working fine from my side.

Badge +1

it worked!! THANK YOU!