Answered

Where can I find the Rule Performance or Rule KPI?

• 12 November 2020
  • 5 replies

I was looking for the performance of my rules. I want to know how many times have been applied and if it is correctly applied. Thanks

icon

Best answer by Roy 13 November 2020, 02:24

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hello @jazmin j​ , As far as I Know there no such solution yet. You can request it in @Product Wishlist​ Group.

Meanwhile here some workaround: You can tag every rule with a different tag.

tagconversation

Userlevel 1

Hey @jazmin j​, as Roy mentioned, we don't currently generate a report which tracks this. I am, however, curious to know a bit more about your use case. How would you define when a rule is incorrectly applied? (as there is currently no way of flagging this in Intercom)

Well I´ve created a rule and it hasn´t been working. That´s why I need to know or look up somewhere the data or kpi of the rule, instead looking throught out all the messages.

Userlevel 1

Thanks for coming back to me here! I guess what I'm trying to say is that a rule doesn't "know" that it's fired incorrectly, and we don't currently have a feature that allows you to flag when a rule hasn't fired correctly. Definitely one for the @Product Wishlist​ group!

that´s exactly what I did, include the tag for the moment. Thanks to everyone for the feedback... you are awesome!