Answered

Can we auto-tag conversations within Resolution bot the same way we have the option of tagging conversations with custom bots?

• 12 November 2020
  • 4 replies

Would be helpful for reporting 🙂

icon

Best answer by Titho 13 November 2020, 11:17

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi @max z​ , In which resolution bot task you want to automatically tag? Can you describe your use case? 

Badge +3

The only way I have been able to do this is to use a tag before sending the resolution bot at the end of the custom bot path.

Path A routes to team

Path B routes to resobot

Path C routes to a self-service track

At the end of Path B I would tag that it was sent to the resobot. Additionally, if the resobot sent the wrong answer or an answer was missing, I get the team to manually tag (for reporting).

Sounds like a new feature request

I agree - this would be helpful. In fact, it seemed so obvious I was shocked it was not there. I have scenario where we send a form link to certain customers using the resolution bot and I want those tickets to go to a specific inbox (or even just be filtered into a view) so that agents can follow up on them. Without tagging or any other automation rules within the bot, that is not possible.

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

Yes, it is possible!

In each resolution bot answer, we set certain Conversation data fields and conversation tags.  

For example, we have a “Job” field that we use to categorize which topic the answer relates to.

we also capture the actual answer id in one of the conversation data fields, “answer”, so we can do reporting on which answers were presented in which conversations (note that it only stores one, so if they look at more than one answer, you only get one).  

While this isn’t “auto tagging” it is able to be manually set up to tag a conversation everytime that answer is shown within the conversation, or to set the conversation data fields when that answer is provided.

in your rules in the custom bot, when you set the “pass to resolution Bot” you can then set rules, for example, if “answer” (set in the answer) is blank, route to this team, if the conversation tag is that, send to that team, etc….