Answered

Unable to send outbound chat

• 18 November 2020
  • 3 replies

I've already created the text and setup the outbound chat message yet it keeps asking me to finish creating the chat if i want it to set it live

I think it's because the audience is set to One-off instead of Ongoing. Does anyone have any idea when i'll be able to create a time on page rule for One-Off messages?Screenshot 2020-11-18 at 7.34.48 PMScreenshot 2020-11-18 at 7.29.10 PM

icon

Best answer by Lisa B11 18 November 2020, 15:53

View original

3 replies

Hey @prabhat​ 👋

Usually, If a section of the Message doesn't appear to be completed, the error may happen if you haven't made any updates to the Audience section of the Message -- you'll at least need to click into that step, since we take this as confirmation that you really didn't want to be making any updates to that section. Can you give that a try and let me know how it goes?

I know where the error is. I've already mentioned that in the post. I think it's because the audience is set to One-off instead of Ongoing. Do you have any idea when i'll be able to create a time on page rule for One-Off messages?

Ah, thanks for clarifying, I had misread it. URL rules and Time on Page rules are not supported in one-off messages at the moment. Definitely a good shout for @Product Wishlist​ 👍