Answered

I'd like to know why my Series can't be triggered multiple times? (e.g. for testing)

• 25 November 2020
  • 3 replies

I’m in the process of creating a tour for the onboarding of our platform. I’m using Series to make this happen but I’m encountering a few problems and I can’t seem to find the solutions anywhere; hence this post.

It seems like whenever a user (in this case it's me) finishes a Serie, I can't seem to trigger it again. Not in an incognito window, not after deleting local storage and cookies, and the workaround given to me by support unfortunately (making a change in the Series and setting it live again) failed as well.

I was expecting that the Serie is triggered every time a user meets the Entry Rules.

icon

Best answer by Roy 28 November 2020, 01:00

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

@sam v​ , Series combining e-Mail, In-App Chat, Banner, Product tours, Mobile carousels, Push notifications and some other tasks as well. 

There is no logic if series was triggered every time once they match entry rule, Imagine they will get notification constantly. 

Please share your use case , what's your goal?

I will try to help you build the Series that you are looking for.

@roy s11​  Ok that sounds logical. In that case I would really love to see something like a Test feature, which lets the creator test the Series as many times as he/she wants. 😁

Agree with this Sam. Testing in Intercom is generally more painful than it should be.