Answered

Can we send calendly appointments with CBots?

• 25 November 2020
  • 8 replies

Can we send calendly appointments with CBots?
icon

Best answer by Roy 28 November 2020, 00:11

View original

8 replies

Hey @customer a​ 👋

Yes, you can use Calendly with Custom Bots once you have the Calendly App installed 👍 Are you running into any issues when you try to set this up?

It's just that I need to be able to setup meetings for several different people, but I guess I should have a Calendly link for each and everyone of them. I would rather have a single link that can show the agents and then their availability, but I guess that's not possible. Anyway, do you have any comments on that please?

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi @customer a​ ,

Q - but I guess I should have a Calendly link for each and everyone of them

A - Nope you don't, you can have one calendly URL.

Q - I would rather have a single link that can show the agents and then their availability, but I guess that's not possible

A - What you are looking for it's called Calendly for Teams, Please take a look here

Hope this helps, let me know if you need more support with Calendly. Happy to help.

howdy and thank you! Do you have a link to a video where I can see how this is done please?

oh nvm! I just saw the other post about the calendly teams site. great!

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi @customer a​ , Please follow this article to get more information about Calendly Teams.

I think calendly for teams will help to know the availability of all your agents. With that, you would be able to create incoming messages in your bot on a new event in Calendly. I used this to create meetings in the past. Alternately, try any of the no-code platforms like piesync.com, tray.io, automate.io, IFTTT to connect with calendly

Calendly is good, but if you are looking for more personalization and a better experience in terms of how reminders are sent to the prospects before the call, you can check https://calendly-alternatives.org/. They have a free for personal use plans, and quite reasonable pro subscriptions if you need more features.