Answered

Intercom event counts are not being updated even though successfully delivered from RevenueCat dashboard.

• 14 December 2020
  • 7 replies

Hello,

We have integrated Intercom service with RevenueCat so we can send promotional message to particular users who have not renewed their subscription over a week.

We have integrated Intercom into RevenueCat and we are able to see RevenueCat sending some events to Intercom. We have also confirmed that RevenueCat is sending event to Intercom or not, by adding custom event names rather than using default names and found that events are being tracked properly on Intercom.

However, we are not able to see count updates for any events on Intercom. So, we can't filter users who have cancelled their subscription and not renewed their subscription over a week.

We have reached to RevenueCat support as well and found RevenueCat successfully delivers all subscription events to Intercom.

Would you please help us clearing this blocker?

Any help would be appreciated.

Regards,

Paresh.

icon

Best answer by Eric Fitz 16 December 2020, 12:00

View original

7 replies

You're likely going to get faster support by reaching out to the support team through your instance vs this community channel.

Userlevel 1

Hey @paresh​, can you tell me a bit more about how you integrated Intercom with RevenueCat?

I don't see them listed in our App Store, did you manually integrate directly with Intercom's REST API?

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

Hi @user276​ ! Diana, the new Community Manager here👋 We got great news! The SLA for the forum questions is 2-3 days max. now which means all the questions will be answered within that time frame. On top of that, we have a team of 5 Support Engineer Experts answering the questions as well alongside the Community Experts! 👍

Exciting news and changes ahead, so keep a close eye on Interconnected! 👍

Hi Intercom team - @Eric Fitz @Diana Tripac. I lead Partnerships at RevenueCat and I was looking to get in touch with your Partnerships / App Store team on the following topics: 

1. RevenueCat built out an integration years ago but we never officially submitted/launched on the app store, how can we make this happen? Here are details about our integration: https://www.revenuecat.com/integrations/intercom/ and we have over 100 mutual customers using the integration today, with the largest customers in the $40-50M annual revenue range. Would love to get connected to get next steps here. 
  2. Our integrations team recently discovered that you all have a v2 API that we’re not using (changelog), and I’m hoping to find out if you have a scheduled deprecation date for v1 that we should be aware of, can’t find the detail in your docs. A technical contact here would be ideal. 

Thank you!

Truman

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

Hi @Truman So , nice to meet you! Thanks for your message, I am discussing this with our Partnership team and looking for the best person to connect you with soon.

Great thank you @Diana Tripac. Look forward to hearing back. 

Hi @Truman So it’s great to meet you! See my responses to your questions below:

1. You are able to resume the process to publish your app in your developers workspace. Here is a link to our developers page with step by step instructions on how to publish and become part of our app partner program. 

2. Please email me at jessica.schroeder@intercom.io and I can get you connected with the right folks on our end.