Answered

Can I see a list of contacts who our support team reached out by starting a live-chat?

• 22 December 2020
  • 3 replies

This is very important for not only our business but also many others. Because, personal touch and starting a live-chat when a customer is around increases conversion rates drastically.

If we can find a way to list those contacts and measure how many contacts a certain support member reached out by starting a live-conversation, that would make a difference.

@eric f11​ do you have an expert in mind to answer this?

icon

Best answer by Eric Fitz 23 December 2020, 17:12

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hello @murat k​ , Let me try to help you here.

Q - Can I see a list of contacts who our support team reached out by starting a live-chat?

A - So you are trying to export all contacts whom your team sends a message from here?

send messageI'm correct?

Userlevel 1

Hey @murat k​ 👋 it's possible to get this information from our reports, but not necessarily from the UI. You'll need to run two different CSV exports, one from the Customer engagement report and one from the Customer support report, then combine information from both.

Firstly, you'll need to export your Customer engagement report (which you can do here). In this report, you can filter the Message type column to "Manual message", which will allow you to get a list of conversations that your teammates have initiated with customers, including the conversation IDs (these are important!)

Then, you can export the Customer support report (which you can do here). In this export, you will able to use the conversation IDs from the engagement report to identify the data (such as response times etc.) associated with these conversations in the support report.

I appreciate that this is a bit more of a manual workaround than you may have liked, but it is definitely possible to get this data from Intercom!

@roy s11​ thank you very much for caring.

@eric f11​ your answer is everything! We will do what you suggested. So much appreciated!✌️