Answered

What are people using to help manage customer support rep tasks and outstanding issues for customers?

• 23 December 2020
  • 4 replies

Currently using Asana which has no integration and definitely having stuff fall through the cracks!

icon

Best answer by User645 4 January 2021, 09:25

View original

4 replies

Badge

Hi @andy s12​ , we are using Intercom + Jira integration, which allows us to create, update, monitoring issues directly from Intercom. Jira issue gets linked to User profile and conversation in Intercom. Intercom+Jira integration is a time saver for us, I'm suggesting to take a look at this integration here.

If you are not a big fan of Jira, there also is Trello integration available. With Trello integration, you can:

- create a new card during the issue directly from Intercom.

- This card will be linked to the conversation and user profile

- Attach conversations to already created cards in Trello.

I used the Trello + Intercom integration quite well in the previous company.

Hope this helps, Let me know if you have any more questions.

🎄 Wishing you Happy Holidays.

Hey there @andy s12​ , we are just implementing Jira now (and I too am not a big fan, but hey you do what ya gotta do). I may reach out to you @roy s11​ as we progress. (We're pre-release, but moving fast now).

Badge

@user667​ , Anytime, always happy to help.

Wishing you Merry Christmas and a very happy new year 🎄​

Jira and Intercom are an amazing team, it's very helpful.

On Intercom we add tags to the conversation, for example "Bug - Email campaign" "Bug - Contacts list" with features of our product. At the end of the month it's giving us an insight of all differents features who had a bug, and knowing why, thanks to Jira. Then thinkng about improve our app to reduce the bugs 🙂