Answered

Why I and my team are not getting notification when a customer comes on live chat? We have all the notification settings ticked under My account > Notifications. We generally look at slack channel to see who came on chat and then view on intercom.

• 30 December 2020
  • 2 replies

Why I and my team are not getting notification when a customer comes on live chat? We have all the notification settings ticked under My account > Notifications. We generally look at slack channel to see who came on chat and then view on intercom.
icon

Best answer by Roy 30 December 2020, 21:53

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hello @user431​ , If you are talking about Desktop Notification, I tried to test it.

Appears it's working in Firefox (But with some delay). What about Chrome tried to reset settings but still don't get a notification. 

The best way will be to report this to @Intercom Bug Reports​ Group, someone from Intercom will reply to you after the holidays.

Hi! I have the same problem, using currently Chrome. When a new conversation enters I can hear the sound, but there is no notification appearing from my desktop.

Is this still something to fix or I'm the only one with the problem?