Answered

How can I combine Kajabi with Zapier to tag contacts?

• 31 December 2020
  • 7 replies

Hey all!  I am using Kajabi to identify logged in / logged out users. That is about it.  However, i want to tag them as they come in and this needs to be done on Zapier but I cannot get it to work properly.  Can someone possibly help?

icon

Best answer by Roy 31 December 2020, 20:26

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi @geoffrey m11​ , I'm not familiar with Kajabi, it's a website builder? If I get correctly, once customer make the log-in the first time, you want to tag them? is it correct?

it is a web builder of sort. That is correct.

Userlevel 1
Badge

Gotcha, you want to tag users once they make their first log-in? In this case, you can use Series to reach this goal.

Userlevel 1
Badge

@geoffrey m11​ , You need to use Series for that. Here some example:

Series-First-LoginEntry Rule:

Series-First-Login1Let me know if you have any questions. Happy to help.

Sent you a fb message.

Userlevel 1
Badge

The issue has been resolved here. Anyone who uses Kajabi and wants to track logged-in visitors in Intercom should put the following code in the theme.liquid file:

========================

<script>

var APP_ID = "WORKSPACE_ID"; // Replace this with your workspace ID

window.intercomSettings = {

app_id: APP_ID,

{% if current_site_user %},

name: "{{ current_site_user.name }}",

email: "{{ current_site_user.email }}"

{% endif %}

};

</script>

<script>(function(){var w=window;var ic=w.Intercom;if(typeof ic==="function"){ic('reattach_activator');ic('update',w.intercomSettings);}else{var d=document;var i=function(){i.c(arguments);};i.q=[];i.c=function(args){i.q.push(args);};w.Intercom=i;var l=function(){var s=d.createElement('script');s.type='text/javascript';s.async=true;s.src='https://widget.intercom.io/widget/#39; + APP_ID;var x=d.getElementsByTagName('script')[0];x.parentNode.insertBefore(s,x);};if(w.attachEvent){w.attachEvent('onload',l);}else{w.addEventListener('load',l,false);}}})();</script>

========================

@geoffrey m11​ , Wishing you a very Happy new year 🎅🎄

Roy, it has been a pleasure. Thank you so much for taking the time out to figure this out.