Answered

How to setup automated emails that will be triggered on a specific time once a week and will be sent only to new signed up users who registered on certain days?

• 5 January 2021
  • 3 replies

Hi all,

I'm interested to send an automated email on a weekly basis to new users as follow:

• On Monday at 13:00 I want to send an email to all new users who signed up since Thursday.
  • On Tuesday I want to send an automated email at 14:00 to all new users who signed up since Monday.
  • On Thursday at 14:00, I want to send an automated email to all new users who signed up since Tuesday.

At the moment, I tried to create the automated email that should be sent on Monday, I managed to select the email triggered time to Monday at 13:00, but I didn't find a rule to create a segment of signed by specific days or time, only dates or days.

I though maybe if I'll trigger the first email on Monday and I'll choose 4 days backwards it may work, but I'm not sure it will work as planned.

Your thoughts?

icon

Best answer by Roy 5 January 2021, 15:11

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hello @tal c​ , You can use the scheduling feature to reach this goal. Here some example:

Scgeduling

Thanks @roy s11​ , This part I figured, but how can I make sure that the email sent on Monday will be sent only to users signed up since Thursday the week before. Also please note it has to be automated.

Any idea?

Userlevel 1
Badge

@tal c​ , It's one message or there are different messages?