Answered

How do i export all conversations customerwise?

• 7 January 2021
  • 4 replies

I want to view all the conversations customerwise and i want to export them as analysis. This is very important for us to know how many interactions the customer has made with our CS team.

icon

Best answer by Roy 8 January 2021, 01:58

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hello @user574​ , Have you tried to Export data from Reports -> Customer Support -> Export -> Export CSV?

Export

@roy s11​ Thanks for the help. I need the filter here to get conversations mapped to a customer Id. So that i can see all the conversations done with a customer for a specific period.

Userlevel 1
Badge

@user574​ , Once you download this report, you can filter it by user ID or using e-mail.

Hello, Santhosh! You can use Skyvia to export all conversations from Intercom: https://skyvia.com/connectors/intercom. You can export Intercom articles directly to major cloud and on-premise data sources. Export CSV files from Intercom in a convenient web-based user interface. Skyvia allows loading CSV files from your computer and various file storages. Powerful mapping settings allow you to load and synchronize Intercom data with sources having different data structures. You can schedule your operations to execute them automatically.