Answered

In a Series, how do we find out who the users are that matched a certain rule?

Badge +2

The count is visible but can we drill down to identify who they are?

My Series about re-engagement is complex with multiple messages spaced out over time and I'd love to be able to evaluate who the users are that matched the (re-login) rule that's tailing each message.

icon

Best answer by Eric Fitz 27 January 2021, 15:59

View original

12 replies

Userlevel 1

Hey @sushana​ 👋 right now, this isn't currently possible through the Series UI. I believe it's something we may plan to introduce in future, though! @Shwaytaj Raste​, tagging you for reference 😄

Badge +2

Thank you @eric f11​ ! Would love to see this in the application @Shwaytaj Raste​ ... please.

Userlevel 1

Hey @sushana​, I have some great news - we shipped this change today, so you can now drill down to user list level for all Series blocks 😄

Userlevel 1
Badge

@eric f11​ , Wow, Can I request a tag button there? 😄

@Product Wishlist​ 

Screenshot (1)

Badge +2

@eric f11​ , This is great news! Thank you for letting me know and thank you to the folks behind making this happen.

It looks great, do I go to Help Center to find more details around this?

Userlevel 1

We just shipped the change today so I don't think the Help Center has caught up yet 😂 but all you need to do is click on the number of users under each block to get the drill down.

Badge +2

Ooo! Thank you for the quick update about it. I have some questions but I'm going to wait for Help Center to get answers. The Drill down is going to help with better reporting on message performances!

Also, Did I say thank you already?

Userlevel 1

Feel free to send those questions my way!

Badge +2

Thanks, @eric f11​ . It's great that the view offers different kinds of grouping, I'd love to see a count of users mentioned somewhere; probably a count mentioned in the dropdown list or just a mention above the actual list of users.

Screenshot 2021-01-27 at 10.20.28 PMAlso, I'd love to better understand how categorization is done (especially, 'Exited' has me confused. Exited Series or this particular block?)

Userlevel 1

Thanks @sushana​, I'll make sure to pass on the feedback about the user count 👍

"Exited" refers to how many customers exited the Series once they reached that particular block.

Badge +2

Thanks @eric f11​ !

Userlevel 1

No worries! Happy to do what I can to help 😄