Answered

Conversation tags. By start date - By tagging date

• 27 January 2021
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

Hello, community.

In the report Conversation tags, we can see "The number of tagged conversations by start date.".

In my flow we allow users to return to the previous conversation and ask another question. As well as it is natural for the users to ask within one conversation about the different products and not just about 1 specific topic.

Can I somehow get the report that will contain tagged conversation by the time of tagging or a report that will show tagged messages by the time of tagging?

For example, I have a conversation that lasted for 3 days and is still active.

1st day user asked a question that was tagged as "A"

2nd day - tag "B"

3rd day - tag "C"

I would like to see this conversation in the report for each of the 3 days with the tags that were implied in that day. Or be able to see the number of messages that were tagged with the specific tag on a specific day.

icon

Best answer by Roy 27 January 2021, 13:42

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hello @denis t​ ,

It's not possible to see the conversation tag report in such a way, but it's still possible to see which tag applied first to the conversation.

StepTagTo get the following report, you should export conversations from Reports -> Customer Support -> Export:

export

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

Thank you. @roy s11​ 

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

@Product Wishlist​ 

Guys, if there is no workaround, could you please consider this as a request?

I want to be able to have a report that will show that in the period of time X I had messages that were tagged with A, B, C tags, and so on.

The current messenger system makes the report that is oriented only on the time when the conversation is started and orientation only on the 1 tag in the conversation insufficient.

Userlevel 1

I monitor the @Product Wishlist​ group to put together a monthly report for our product teams, @denis t​, so consider this officially logged as a feature request 😄