Answered

time_to_admin_reply null

• 11 February 2021
  • 7 replies

Badge +1

I've noticed quite a few conversations return a null time_to_admin_reply in the conversation.statistics object even though there are agent replies to the conversation in Inbox.

My assumption is that the time_to_admin_reply key would return a duration in seconds of the time from when the conversation was created until the first admin (agent) responded. Is that not the case? If not, why would a conversation with admin replies return a null value?

icon

Best answer by Eric Fitz 16 February 2021, 16:28

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 1

Hey @peter r​, could you share with me an example of an API call you made where a null value was returned for this parameter, and I can take a look for you?

Badge +1

Hi @eric f11​ 

What information do you need? A conversation ID?

Userlevel 1

A sample conversation ID would work perfectly, thank you!

Badge +1

Userlevel 1

Thanks so much @peter r​. Just wanted to confirm that you're using the most recent version of our API (version 2.3) to make this call? I checked with our Support engineers and our logs seem to suggest that you might be making this call using an older version?

Badge +1

We were using 2.2. I upgraded to 2.3. Do your engineers think that will resolve the matter?

Userlevel 1

Yes, 2.3 should resolve the issue. Let me know if it does, or if you're still seeing the same issue after upgrading!