Answered

Why was my workspace denied?

• 17 February 2021
  • 3 replies

Hey there! I tried to invite people to my workspace and it says; "We've prevented your workspace from sending email, including invites, as your workspace failed our workspace review process. Please contact customer support or visit our Help Center for more information.".

However, I didn't send any emails nor do anything that broke the terms? I even reviewed the Help Center page and it didn't really help with what to do if denied.

I've reached out to Intercom Support 6 hours ago, and I'm still awaiting a reply; I completely understand that it takes at least 2 days for them to reply.

Yet, I'm still stumbled on how we failed the process?

icon

Best answer by Eric Fitz 19 February 2021, 11:59

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 1

Hey @ishaan t11​, I can see that Kayvan from our Support team got back to you and was able to approve your workspace for email sending!

As email sending reviews are unique to each workspace, I'd recommend always contacting our Support team for any questions you may have about this.

Hi @eric f11​ sorry to hijack this post, I've had the exact same thing happen to me.

I've created my workspace 2 days ago, and also got the same message when I was trying to add admin users to my account : "We've prevented your workspace from sending email, including invites, as your workspace failed our workspace review process. Please contact customer support or visit our Help Center for more information."

I reached out to support, but still no answer after 2 days and multiple follow ups.

Thanks

Userlevel 1

Hey @philip g​, our Support team are experiencing longer wait times due to a variety of factors right now, but they're always best placed to help you with email sending approvals, I'm afraid these can't be managed through the forum as they require specific questions about your workspace that we don't want to expose on a public forum so as to respect your company's privacy. I appreciate your patience here and can assure you that this will get resolved quickly once the Support team pick up your message.