Answered

I am need to setup a general number in intercom to allow me to chat with my customer, how can i do that

• 24 February 2021
  • 4 replies

Hi, My Name is Patrick Leow, I am the Assistant Operation Manager located in Malaysia company name FoodMarketHub, I would like to get urgent help on how to transition my WhatsApps to intercom live chat to allow my 4 to 8 agents (Sunset WhatsApps) and import all my clients to intercom and allow 4 to 8 agents who can assist and support the customer at the same time

I need urgent help on this. If can please call or message me in intercom

icon

Best answer by Mohamed Elbadwihi 25 February 2021, 04:36

View original

4 replies

Badge +1

Hi Patrick, I lived in Penang for a few months.

Malaysia is awesome!

Sorry but I really didn't got what you mean on having a transition from WhatsApp.

Why can't you just use Intercom to give proper support?

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hello @patrick l11​ , I know how important is it to transfer all conversations into one place.

For What's app <> Intercom integration, you should use Octopods. More information can be found here.

I will also tag @mohamed e11​ here to answer all of your questions about Integration.

i would love to if intercom can provide all these features but i need to know the steps on how to setup with my existing number that i have in whatsapps and replace with intercom features

Badge +1

Thanks a lot for the tag, @roy s11​! I appreciate it. Hi @patrick l11​! I lived in Malaysia for 10 years before moving out two years ago 😁 I'd love to help you figure out what you need.

If you wish to integrate WhatsApp with Intercom, so that you receive and send WhatsApp messages through Intercom, we can help with that. Please feel free to book my calendar here: www.calendly.com/mohamed-octopods or chat with us at https://octopods.io.Our team can help you out. And here's a 5-min demo video of how Octopods works ↗️

However, if you're just thinking about migrating off of WhatsApp completely, and importing your contacts, this might be of help: https://www.intercom.com/help/en/articles/177-import-your-user-data-into-intercom/p>