Answered

Can you please add the ability to filter views based on "tag is not present" - I notice all of the filters don't have a "present" or "not present" option which is presenting challenges for us.

• 2 March 2021
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +1
Can you please add the ability to filter views based on "tag is not present" - I notice all of the filters don't have a "present" or "not present" option which is presenting challenges for us.
icon

Best answer by Roy 2 March 2021, 17:22

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hello @joshua d​ 👋, How are you doing?

Are you talking about Inbox views? It's possible to filter based on Tag is or is not:

TagIs this what you are looking for?

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

Let me rephrase. I want to find a conversation that has NO tags for example. Right now, if I am working on a conversation, i have no easy way to view "all of the tags that are in this conversation" unless I scroll through the huge chat history. So I want a view to find any conversations that are NO tags so I can then tag appropriately to send into other teams inbox views.

Userlevel 1
Badge

@joshua d​ , Yeap, There is no such possibility, You should request this feature in @Product Wishlist​ Group.

BTW - How about using conversation attributes for that?

You can also create one Tag, let's "NoTag" - Automatically tag all incoming conversations with this tag and use it later in filters.

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

That doesn't help. We have specific tags that go into specific views. I want to find a chat with no tags (meaning someone didn't triage it properly) and put it into a bucket.

Userlevel 1
Badge

@joshua d​ , Then create a specific rule, that will apply "NoTag" to all incoming conversations = )

I'm just suggesting you a workaround, I know that it's not the best possible way to reach your goal.

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

So if I have a really long conversation, how do I quickly find that tag then?

Userlevel 1
Badge

@joshua d​ , Why you should need to find that tag? 🤔

Just add other tags in the same conversation, then filter: Is NoTag; IsNot: Other tags.

As I mention, it's not the best way to reach your goal. Will be good if you use Conversation attributes for that.

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

Lets say I have a very long conversation with someone and I tag a specific response the customer made for example. I tag a response with "training_needed". My teammate, who is in charge of training, comes to see the conversation. Is he expected to just scroll up until he finds the tag?