Answered

Is it possible to add a custom date range to the Customer Engagement reports?

• 4 March 2021
  • 4 replies

Hi there, will the Customer Engagement reports have a customer report feature added? Asking as someone who is only using the basic post and banner tools. Also in regards to

icon

Best answer by Eric Fitz 9 March 2021, 12:02

View original

4 replies

The second question about reporting,

In customer engagement reports some (post and banner) campaign data come out blank in the export. I think this is due to the campaign still running. Is there a way to get around that to have the data exported as well?

Userlevel 1

Hey @rachel w12​, I'm not quite sure what you mean by "customer report", could you tell me a little more about what you're hoping to do here, please?

Thank you for getting back to me.

When in 'reports' then 'Customer engagement'

the report options are only Last 7 days, Last 28 days and Last 90 days.

We only use this report due to our messaging choices, will an option for custom dates be added?

If you also can share the best practices for the customer engagement report it would be much appreciated. Intercom Reports

Userlevel 1

Thanks for clarifying that for me, @rachel w12​! As things currently stand, there is no way to add a custom date range to this report. I'll tag in our @Product Wishlist​ group here to record this as a feature request.

On your second question re blank data, have you spoken to our Support team about this? They'd be best placed for specific questions you have about reporting data related to your workspace.

What kind of best practice advice are you looking for with this report?