Answered

Can I show different notice message in the messenger for different kind of request?

• 10 March 2021
  • 3 replies

• New Participant
  • 4 replies

Hi,

We are using intercom on our iOS application and giving services to our customers like "Travel booking", "Dining table booking".

When our customer want to contact us, before starting the chat we want to show a notice message to the users e.g if user want to book a dining table then we want to show a message like "Please provide restaurant name, number of guests and date time". And if user want to book a travel ticket then we want to show different notice e.g. "Please provide departing airport, datetime, Arriving airport, date and time" etc etc.

If showing such notice at the top of the chat is not possible is it possible to ask these questions in a text field depending on the request type e.g. if dining request then showing different fields and if ticket request then different textfields/drop downs?

Regards

icon

Best answer by Lujo 10 March 2021, 14:39

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

@lujo​ , How about building a custom bot for that? It will look like this:

custom-botI made a demo video for you:

https://youtu.be/xcfb5_R4dxw/p>

Is it what you are looking for?

Since we can not call custom bot at a button click (from our app), this idea is looking cool, let me discuss with my manager. Thanks.

How much subscription will cost to enable custom bots?