Answered

Why is "Show Suggestions" not generating any recommended Topics? I've added Topics manually, and the reporting works well, but Intercom isn't making any suggestions for Topics.

• 12 March 2021
  • 4 replies

There is no shortage of conversations to mine, and I've given it a couple of days as the help material suggests it's an overnight process.

icon

Best answer by Keerthi 12 March 2021, 17:07

View original

4 replies

Badge +3

Hi @alex m14​ ,

Have you turned on 'Suggest Help Articles' in your Task Bot?

Screenshot 2021-03-12 144346

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

@alex m14​ Adding to @user368​ answer. Note that this feature only works for English articles at the moment.

Hi. Thanks @kevin b​  and @user368​. Sorry, I should've been clearer. My query is about Conversation Topics reporting. The report below should, by now, be recommending topics to explore. Show suggestions is toggled on, but no topic suggestions (light blue) are being generated - only those that I've added manually below (dark blue, text obscured).

screenshot

Badge +3

Hey @alex m14​ That makes more sense. it is definitely strange that you're not seeing suggestions. I know that the condition for this is that you need several hundred conversations in Intercom for this to be available. But you already mentioned you have enough. Perhaps it is a ticket to raise with Intercom Support if you're meeting the criteria and still not seeing suggestions

Edit: Here's a useful group to report bugs @Intercom Bug Reports​  and this thread might give you a prompt response - https://forum.intercom.com/s/question/0D52G00004r30LdSAI/do-you-have-any-questions-for-the-product-team-behind-our-new-reporting-features-question-from-an-intercom-product-education-manager/p>