Answered

Node to send an email to a specific address or to create a Trello card :)

• 12 March 2021
  • 2 replies

Hi everyone,

I have several onboarding series where each one tries to onboard a user in something. All series ends the same way:

if the user hit the series goal -> tag ONBOARDED_X

else -> tag NOT_ONBOARDED_X and send an email asking for feedback.

This works really good, but I need something else :)

If the customer doesn't reply the feedback email in a couple of days, I want to tell my CS team to contact her/him. The ideal would be to have a series node to create a Trello card, but I'm ok if I can send an email to cs@... with basic info, ie "Contact {name} of {company} that wasn't onboarded in X".

I couldn't find a way to do this, is this possible?

Thanks!

icon

Best answer by User358 12 March 2021, 18:55

View original

2 replies

Badge +3

Hi @user358​,

You can tag the user again if they haven't opened/ replied (whatever rule you want) as 'To be contacted' and ask your CS team to check that list of tagged users. They should get enough information of the user from their profile. I'm not sure if there is a way to use the Users contact information within an email in the same series.

Hey Keerthi, thanks for your answer. Your solutions is our current solution 🙂. What I need is to automate the process, and I've already found how.

Using Intercom webhooks, when a tag is created is posted to a REST service, and in that service I create a Trello card and also send a Slack message :)

Thanks!