Answered

Want an in-depth look at Custom Reports and Conversation Topics? Check out our "Deeper Insights and Better Reporting" webinar!

• 16 March 2021
  • 4 replies

• Anonymous
  • 0 replies

Hey Connectors!

In this webinar @Rati Zvirawa​ and @David Cullinan,​ the product managers behind Custom Reports and Conversation Topics, dive into best practices and the stories behind how they were made.

https://intercom.wistia.com/medias/c7vq092j0j

If you're watching back the recording here, please feel free to reach out with any questions you may have in the thread below 👇

Thanks to all who contributed to the actual webinar on the day, we've taken on your feedback and look forward to running more sessions like this in the future.

icon

Best answer by Roy 16 March 2021, 20:58

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi @Brian Byrne​ 👋 , Thanks for the great webinar @Rati Zvirawa​ , @David Cullinan​.

@Rati Zvirawa​ , I would like to see Heatmaps inside the custom reports, A few examples:

discrete-heatmapf6a2e617b351a2b2cabd104899b7072eHeatmap gives me a clear view of the peak hours, team workload, etc... In my opinion, it is crucial to have a heatmap chart in the custom report.

@David Cullinan​ , I mentioned a private report during the webinar.

At this moment, employees with no rights to a specific team can build/see the reports and track team KPI.

I know that the Intercom team works really hard to bring more permission options into the platform. Is there any chance to restrict the possibility or add some team rules about this case?

You guys rock 🤘

Hey @roy s11​,

Thanks so much for attending our webinar and for these great notes.

Permissions is top of mind for me. In your example, should teammates be able to see any reports? If so, what should we restrict them to - just data about themselves? themselves and their assigned teams? and should overall conversation stats still be available too?

Also - you correctly noted Notes aren't supported in Conversation Topics during the Webinar. Apologies for my confusion. What's the workflow/integration you had in mind for using topics? We hadn't heard that come up before.

Thanks again Roy!

Are there any plans to create Success dashboards? It would be really cool to see visualizations of how healthy and active our users are. If Intercom could do some of the same stuff as Totango/Gainsight I would never leave.

Userlevel 1
Badge

@jordon m​ , Have you check Sherlock App? It's a customer success app, perfectly working with Intercom.

For more information, please take a look here.