Answered

Issue while presenting the help center view controller on iOS

• 17 March 2021
  • 3 replies

Hello,

We are running Intercom 9.3.3 on iOS. We are trying to present the help center via the Intercom.presentHelpCenter() method, and the controller presented view controller is automatically presented then dismissed for an unknown reason.

In the logs, here is the message we can read and I don't really know if it's really linked to the issue:

2021-03-17 16:43:53.684162+0100 SKVideo[518:32150] [assertion] Error acquiring assertion: <Error Domain=RBSAssertionErrorDomain Code=3 "Target is not running or required target entitlement is missing" UserInfo={RBSAssertionAttribute=<RBSDomainAttribute| domain:"com.apple.webkit" name:"Background" sourceEnvironment:"(null)">, NSLocalizedFailureReason=Target is not running or required target entitlement is missing}>

2021-03-17 16:43:53.684395+0100 SKVideo[518:32150] [ProcessSuspension] 0x113705b50 - ProcessAssertion: Failed to acquire RBS Background assertion 'WebProcess Background Assertion' for process with PID 524, error: Error Domain=RBSAssertionErrorDomain Code=3 "Target is not running or required target entitlement is missing" UserInfo={RBSAssertionAttribute=<RBSDomainAttribute| domain:"com.apple.webkit" name:"Background" sourceEnvironment:"(null)">, NSLocalizedFailureReason=Target is not running or required target entitlement is missing}

icon

Best answer by Ali K 19 March 2021, 16:33

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 1

Hey @ali k​, could I ask you to try a similar call using one of our sample apps, please, and see if it works, or if you get a similar error message?

This will allow us to determine if the issue is in your Intercom workspace or in your iOS app.

Hello Eric,

Thank you, I just realized I was using the test environment and in this case, we did not have the help center active...

Thank you for you help of pointing me to the examples.

Userlevel 1

Ah, great! I'm glad you were able to find the solution 😄