Answered

Why do you think more businesses are shifting their attention to conversational support?

• Anonymous
  • 0 replies

This week we’re chatting with some of the leaders featured in our Ultimate Guide to Conversational Support. But we’d love to get our Connectors thoughts on the topic of conversational support too. So we’re asking you the question:

Why do you think more businesses are shifting their attention to conversational support?

Enter your thoughts below and we’ll share your answers on March 25th during our webinar Strategies for modern, conversational support 

Also, if you have any questions for our panel, share them below too 😊

icon

Best answer by Brent 23 March 2021, 06:16

View original

3 replies

Badge +4

I think that as the user base becomes more tech savvy, the expectations for quick service increase. We are increasingly using tech to solve business problems and with that comes an ever increasing number of new players providing these solutions. Whereas it was acceptable (yet frustrating) to wait a week for a response from the old school players, the newer companies (and the older who take notice) realise the power of keeping their customers close and feeling looked after. Personally, I would select a solution where I felt supported over one where I felt left hanging. Nothing better than getting a quick resolution or knowing that your issue is a curly one that needs time to be solved.

Thanks for your great response, Brent! We shared it on the webinar yesterday and it created a great discussion amongst our panelists 🙂

Here's the recording if you would like to watch it.

Have a great weekend!

Badge +4

Awesome to hear!! Thanks @Antoinette Taaffe​  I will check out the recording!

Glad it gave you some good discussion points 😀