Answered

Past the 14 day app submission review window, can't get a response from support. Can I get my app reviewed?

• 25 March 2021
  • 2 replies

Hey there, hate to turn to the forums for this kind of request but my messages through the intercom widget have gone unread for 2 days. Our team submitted an app 15 days ago and haven't yet received a review. It was a very thorough submission, so I'd be surprised if there was something we left out that made it hard to review.

We're hoping to launch our product soon, and Intercom integration is a huge selling point to our pilot customers. Is there someone I can get in touch with about getting it looked at? Hopefully you can look up my app review submission from my account here, but if you need more information to find it please let me know.

icon

Best answer by Eric Fitz 25 March 2021, 12:47

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 1

Hey @will o​, let me see what I can do internally for you. Our Support team are the ones who handle app review requests, so they'll ultimately be the ones to help you here, but I'll do my best to get this unblocked for you.

Userlevel 1

Hey @will o​, I believe Sayam from our Support team has messaged you about this!