Answered

Gather users "me wantee" through the intercom

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

Hello, party ppl.

I would like to start to gather customers' wishes for new features, conditions etc. There are a lot of ways to navigate this, but I would like to implement some sort of app or widget using the Intercom.

Maybe, some of you had such cases and will be able to share the best practices/apps and so on.

Thank you

icon

Best answer by Brent 7 April 2021, 01:13

View original

3 replies

Badge +4

Hey @denis t​ 

We use Cadet which integrates with Intercom messenger. It's a simple tool that gives you a filterable view of your feature requests. Customers can vote on each others requests and get notified when a request moves into a new stage in its cycle. The price is reasonable compared to some others but there is very limited reporting from the tool - only really the views you can see and manage. Worth checking out to see if it fits your case

https://getcadet.com//p>

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

@denis t​ You could also do this with Typeform, integrates with Intercom in a bunch of ways. But users can't vote on others' suggestions, it's only for gathering rquests.

There are a bunch of tools that integrate with Intercom. I've personally used Canny in the past and I like it. There are a few new tools out there as well like Feedbear, Shipright, Cadet