Answered

Can my users search for my Salesforce Knowledge Base articles within Intercom?

• 14 April 2021
  • 4 replies

I would like for my users to be able to search my SFDC KB articles from within Intercom. Is this possible today and if so how can I accomplish this? There seems to be no articles or documentation on this. I cant find anything useful via google either

icon

Best answer by Brian H12 19 April 2021, 19:08

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hello @brian h12​ 👋 , Welcome to Interconnect 🎉

Q - Is this possible today and if so how can I accomplish this?

A - This is possible via third-party software named GetGuru. Get Guru is a centralized knowledgebase software with Intercom integration.

They have sync integration with Salesforce KB and Intercom as well - More information; Help Doc.

I hope this will be helpful, Let me know if you have any other question about this topic.

I dont see any documentation about syncing intercom and guru. Does this require another third party tool to do so like Boomi, Workato, etc?

Also by Users I am referring to the customers that will be using intercom for chat support

Definitely WOULD NOT recommend GetGuru. It has made an unreasonable amount of API Calls (up to 1 million per day) on ~200 KB articles that have not even changed. Really poorly designed integration that can cause you to reach your SFDC API limits. Also, it doesn't even sync with Intercom or allow for searching within intercom