Answered

How can I fix an issue with teammates not receiving email invites from Intercom?

• 19 April 2021
  • 1 reply

I have 6 support agents. They all use the same email platform (Google for Business). I sent new teammate invites to all 6 of them through Intercom. Three of my agents received the email and were able to get into the system. Three did not receive the invite. I've revoked and resent the invite countless times. I've verified that in "All Mail" there are zero emails showing up from Intercom. I even have the Google authentication set up and working with Intercom and that didn't fix the issue either. It's the strangest thing. We do not have any spam filtering or other anti-malware protection in place besides the standard GSuite protections and standard Microsoft Windows security. I reached out for help from Intercom Support last week and still haven't received a response. Is this company run by bots? HA! :)

icon

Best answer by Evgenia m 19 April 2021, 18:45

View original

1 reply

Hi Grey

My team faced similar issues a while ago but normally the reason was that the email was in Spam. If that's ruled out, perhaps a way out would be to send an invite to some other address first and then change the email in their Account settings.

image_2021-04-19_19-44-12