Answered

Help with action-based email series

We're trying to send different targeted messages to users based on a few actions:

• User has not created a project
  • User has created a project with no phase or task
  • User has not sent any invitations
  • User has not created a budget item
  • User has not created a selection item

We decided to put these in their own series, separate from the other normal 10-day trial messaging (which includes 3 primary emails - welcome, halfway point, and expiration day). I want to be sure I set it up so that during the 10 day trial users aren't getting these all at once.

I set it up with to different paths but am worried someone will exit the series before they have a chance to go into each path. I'm wondering if it should be more linear or if someone could take a look and help me out with the best way to set this up?

Attached is screenshot of the current set up.Screen Shot 2021-06-04 at 9.45.13 AM

icon

Best answer by Anonymous 8 June 2021, 19:13

View original

3 replies

Hi @liz h​ 👋

I think the very last section of this doc would be helpful in this case - how to test a series - https://www.intercom.com/help/en/articles/4425226-frequently-asked-questions-about-series

If you still have issues after trying this, please reach out to our Support team via the Messenger, so we can take a closer look at this Series for you! 🔍

I reached out to support via messenger last week...still haven't heard back

Sorry about the delay @liz h​. I can see your message has been moved to the correct team and I have marked it as priority, so one my teammates should be getting back to you shortly! 😊