Answered

Is it possible to export customer data and conversation data from Zendesk to Intercom?

• 18 June 2021
  • 3 replies

• Connector
  • 6 replies

We have Zendesk & Intercom working side by side and at this point, we are creating tickets from Intercom to Zendesk about specific conversations. Now I am thinking if it would be possible to use only Intercom but before I go any deeper I would like to know how I could have all the customer data from Zendesk to Intercom? In Zendesk we have a wide history of customer tickets and data and of course, I wouldn´t want that to disappear. We have tickets in Zendesk that are not in Intercom at all. So is this kind of integration possible and how?

Tanks in advance! 🙏

icon

Best answer by Roy 18 June 2021, 17:46

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hello @pia​ , How are you doing?

First of all, it's a good decision to move all conversations to Intercom.

Q - how I could have all the customer data from Zendesk to Intercom?

A - If you are looking to transfer tickets as a conversation, you should use a service called HelpDeskMigration.

More information can be found here - Zendesk to Intercom migration service.

Articles and customers can be transferred through the Intercom - Switching from Zendesk to Intercom.

I hope this will be helpful, let me know if you have any further questions.

Have a nice weekend.

Thank you so much @roy s11​ , this was very helpful! It gives me an extra boost to drive this forward.

Are you aware of the possible pricing of the migration service? I noticed it depends on the number of tickets, articles etc but do you know any € ranges?

Have a great week ☀️

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi @pia​ ,

You can check pricing on their website - HelpDeskMigration Pricing Calculator.

Just will the simple form, enter your details to get a price estimation.

Let me know if you have any further questions, always happy to help.

Best,

Roy